MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Gear Inc. is testing big mobile games on different platforms to make sure the products are working properly. QA/Software Tester will validate and verify that products meet the requirements set by design and development guidelines and end users specifications; hence, making sure they are working as expected.
- Review software requirements
- Deeply understand the design of the product
- Create and conduct Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Reports
- Report bugs
- Report your own progress and timelines
- Be responsible for bugs validation and verification
- Simulate an end user and seek out problems they may encounter
- Work closely and report to the QA Manager.
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Chance to work on big applications and games on the market.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
- Training and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
- Health Insurance package
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Free English classes with native teacher
- Standing desks if you like it; Modern hardware; No dress code; Company trip; Annual Family Day.
- Gym and Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, VR, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- In-house classes: Kickboxing, BJJ, Yoga, Zumba.
- Salary: 450 – 600 USD per month (net)
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Having at least 6 months experience in games/software testing.
- Good level of English in all 4 skills, especially in Writing
- Quick learner
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative in performing tasks
- Thorough and diligent with tasks and deadlines
- Excellent attention to details
Working Location: No. 125D, Minh Khai Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Your resume and Portfolio should be sent to [email protected]
Note: Please be advised that your CV must be in English. We will skip ones that are written in Vietnamese.
ĐÔI NÉT VỀ CÔNG TY
Gear Inc. is an American owned and operated business process outsourcing company located in Hanoi, Vietnam. They provide industry leading image moderation, social media management, IT consulting, application development, game development, and outsourcing services. They strive to provide high-impact and reliable programming services to corporations all around the world. They are capable of quickly learning and implementing many types of programming systems. Their goal is to satisfy their customers by providing efficient and professional services. They focus on providing a fun and relaxed atmosphere as they all work hard to achieve this goal.
Company size: + 350 employees
Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/GearIncTeam/